Tuesday, September 7, 2010

me for the future

I am in the university library, studying? NO, not really, i am putting my heart and thoughts into electronic print. i have already began eulogizing my time in campus, i am leaving school before summer. What a time it has been,? i came to learn,, learn a lot from books, that i have done but not as much as i have learned from people. I have taught myself to accept constructive knowlodge from all sources, be it the occassional wise villager.
But of all these i have not lost cognisance of the fact that i am a man, i recognise that there's a future for and the question that i am seeking answers for is not what the future holds for me, but what is in for the future. i am working myself for a grand future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home